Forex trading platforms give individuals the ability to access and interact with the market. It is an indispensable tool, one that makes both analysis and active trading possible. To put it simply, the platform is the trader’s portal to the market.
A truly great platform offers robust functionality through a user-friendly format. In this blog, you will find a selection of quality Forex trading platforms.
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
MetaTrader 4 is without question the leading trading platform on the market. One of the largest user bases in the Forex industry.
The popularity of MetaTrader 4 is the biggest advantage. MetaTrader 4 offers a clean and uncluttered user-interface, which makes it well appreciated by beginner traders. Traders can easily switch between the top forex brokers with the platform.
- One-click trading
- 50+ Indicators
- Pending and limit orders
- 9 time-frames
- Multi charting
- cTrader Trading Platform
cTrader is another popular mainstream trading platform for trading. The platform is said to be made by traders, for traders and has certain features that distinguish it from others.
- A modern and sleek looking interface.
- 70 technical indicators, 54 timeframes, and 4 chart types.
- Level II pricing (now available on MT5).
- Detachable charts.
- Fast-entry execution due to simultaneous order execution for both 32 and 64-bit processors.
- A greater range of order types.
NinjaTrader is a popular choice among futures, equities and forex traders. With more than 40,000 users worldwide, the NinjaTrader community offers top-tier support and customer service.
- Customizable charts
- Real-time bid/ask simultaneous data
- Market Analyzer
- Automated strategy programs
eToro specializes in Social Trading and Copy Trading with a platform specifically designed for trading CFDs.
- Built for social trading
- Copy-trading feature
- Performance analysis
5. Plus500 Trading Platform
Plus500 is a CFD provider that offers a large range of financial instruments for trading. The company offers its own proprietary trading platform designed specifically to make monitoring and trading multiple instruments at one time as easy as possible.
- Real-time quotes
- Easy to view and organized layout
- Risk management tools
There are many Forex trading platforms available in the market. Whether you are using automated trading strategies, wanting advanced charting tools, or looking to start copy trading, it is worth exploring demo accounts to determine the right platform for you.
ENHANCE YOUR FOREX TRADING
- If you’re new to forex trading, download our Forex for Beginners Trading guide.
- Learn to do your own TRADING ANALYSIS in a short period of time. Check out The Complete Guide To Forex Trading.
- If you want to get FREE Forex signals and make a profit consistently, join our free channel on Telegram here