PA Market report has many such updates of the approaching events that will impact the forex market. Let’s find the important information on the overall world news updates.
- Final Manufacturing PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) is released monthly. The report shows 2 versions released about a week apart – Flash and Final. The Flash release tends to have the most impact.
- The latest release on Manufacturing PMI shows this indicator has an impact on market conditions
- Final Manufacturing PMI shows data that allows traders to make trading decisions based on this indicator.
- The latest release on Institute for Supply Management, ISM Manufacturing PMI shows the overall economic activity grew in the manufacturing sector in February.
- ECB President Lagarde speaks at a virtual conference hosted by the German Association for Small and Medium-sized Businesses. Traders attempt to decode this speech to predict any value change in market euros and clues regarding future monetary policy.
- RBA Rate Statement recently released data used to communicate with investors about monetary policy. It contains the outcome of their decision on interest rates and thoughts on the economic conditions that influenced their decision. This discussion involves economic outlook and offers clues on the outcome of future decisions.
- Reserve Bank Board members came to a consensus on where to set the cash rate. Traders look for such indicators to predict how rates will change in the future.
- Statistics of Canada on GDP m/m showed a change in the inflation-adjusted value of all goods and services produced by the economy. It’s the broadest measure of economic activity.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics on GDP q/q showed a change in the inflation-adjusted value of all goods and services produced by the economy. It’s the broadest measure of economic activity.
- The Annual Budget document reveals the government’s budget for the year, including financial objectives & planned investments. This report has a significant impact on the economy and this allows traders to make some predictions on it.
- ADP Non-Farm Employment Change— The latest released data on this shows an early look at employment growth. ADP analyzes payroll data from more than 23 million workers to derive employment growth estimations.
- The latest release on Institute for Supply Management, ISM Manufacturing PMI shows the overall economic activity that impacts market prices.
- Crude Oil Inventories— Any change in this indicator like any change in the number of barrels of crude oil held in inventory can lead to final changes in production levels and price volatility.
- MPC Member Tenreyro speaks at a webinar hosted by the Bank of England. BOE MPC members vote on the nation’s key interest rates and their public engagements are used to find clues on future monetary policy.
- RBNZ Governor speaks about the future of monetary policy at an economic forum hosted by Waikato University. Their public engagements allow traders some clues regarding future monetary policy.
- OPEC-JMMC meetings are attended by representatives from the 13 OPEC members and 11 other oil-rich nations. They discussed issues regarding energy markets and agreed on how much oil they will produce.
- Fed Chair Powell speaks about the US economy at an online event hosted by the Wall Street Journal. Traders find news on market volatility from such speeches as they attempt to decode interest rate clues.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics shows data on Average Hourly Earnings m/m. This is the earliest data related to labor inflation. It’s a leading indicator of consumer inflation that has a significant effect on market volatility.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics shows data on non-farm employment change. This is vital economic data released after the end of each month. This has great market impacts.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics shows data on the unemployment rate. It’s a lagging indicator, the unemployment rate impacts overall economic health because consumer spending is highly correlated with labor-market conditions. Unemployment affects the country’s monetary policy.
- The data on Richard Ivey School of Business PMI shows Canadian economic activity grew fastest in February as the employment rate increased.
Upcoming Events of next week March 2021 (Mar 08 – Mar 12)
- BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
- RBA Gov Lowe Speaks
- CPI m/m
- Core CPI m/m
- BOC Rate Statement
- Overnight Rate
- Crude Oil Inventories
- 10-y Bond Auction
- Monetary Policy Statement
- Main Refinancing Rate
- ECB Press Conference
- Employment Change
- Unemployment Rate